You are hereVolunteer
There are many volunteer opportunities at Summit School and we welcome your support and involvement. Here are a few of the areas where we depend on our volunteer staff.
- Distribution of posters for upcoming events.
- Assistance at Festivals and Workshops: Ticket taking, set up, tear down, hosting.
- Booth management at fairs and events.
- Office clerical work.
- Assistance with outreach: talking to businesses about Summit School and garnering their financial support for our programs.
- Summer Traditional Camp Activities.
- Photography & Videography of events.
- Promoting Summit School to your friends, family and coworkers via email, Facebook and other outreach.
- Liking us on Facebook!
- Twittering our events and offerings to your contacts.
- Serving on a committee: Currently we have two (Programming/Events and Curriculum/Outreach).
- Suggest a way you could help us!
In exchange for your support, we offer volunteers access to classes, workshops and events free, or at a reduced fee. Thank you. We look forward to including you in the Summit School family. To volunteer, contact our Executive Director, Mary L. Collins, at 802.917.1186 or firstname.lastname@example.org and thank you for all the ways you support Summit School!